Texas State Aviation
San Marcos airport is not overcrowded, making training & learning radio procedures less stressful and faster.
Less Time on the Ground, More Time in the Air.
G E O G R A P H Y
- Near Austin (20 minute drive), the capital of Texas
- Near San Antonio (30 minute drive)
- 1 hour from Dallas or Houston by flight
- Near the Gulf of Mexico
F A C I L I T I E S
- 3 Lighted Runways
- 1 ILS approach
- 1 NDB approach
- 1 VOR DME approach
- 1 VASI
- 1 GPS approach
- Space for aircraft, both the school’s and privately owned
- Free Computer Access Weather Briefing
- Jeppesen, King & ASA audiovisual materials.
- Gleim & ASA computer testing materials.
- Private through Commercial training
- CFI, CFII, and ATP training
- Single engine & Multi-engine training