Hours of Operation:
- 7 days a week
- 09:00am to 6:00pm
Texas Aviation offers a full range of rating:
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Commercial Instrument
- Commercial Multi-Engine
- Complex Training
- Upset/Spin Training
Service Central Texas:
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- New Braunfels
We do have after-hours procedures for:
Give us a call (512) 396-2212
Less Time on the Ground, More Time in the Air.
G E O G R A P H Y
- Near Austin (20 minute drive), the capital of Texas
- Near San Antonio (30 minute drive)
- 1 hour from Dallas or Houston by flight
- Near the Gulf of Mexico
F A C I L I T I E S
- 3 Lighted Runways
- 1 ILS approach
- 1 NDB approach
- 1 VOR DME approach
- 1 VASI
- 1 GPS approach
- Space for aircraft, both the school’s and privately owned
- Free Computer Access Weather Briefing
- Jeppesen, King & ASA audiovisual materials.
- Gleim & ASA computer testing materials.
- Private through Commercial training
- CFI, CFII, and ATP training
- Single engine & Multi-engine training
Our aviation courses are also offered through the Austin Community College Continuing Education:
Class for the Fall Semester, 2015, registration starts 10 June 2014 – it’s time to get registered for class!
- Private Pilot Ground AIRX 3017 & Flight AIRX 3015
- Instrument Rating Ground AIRX 3051 & Flight AIRX 4050
- Commercial Pilot Ground AIRX 3037 & Flight AIRX 3039
- and more!